Cancelation Policy

General Terms and Conditions of the Tours

You must show a copy of the voucher you will receive via e-mail at the end of the booking process, this will have to be shown to the guide before the start of the tour. The voucher is also considered as the payment receipt.

By contracting any of our services, as well as by accepting our Cookie Policy, the User accepts that any image taken during the course of any of our services (excursions, tours, workshops or experiences) may be used in any of the social network profiles belonging to this website. The User, therefore, will cede the right of image to said website, which will never share them with third parties.

CANCELATION POLICY

The cancelation of the reservation, once confirmed, will cause the following costs:
1.- Between 72 hours to 24 hours before the day and hour of your visit: cost of 50%.
2.- 24 hours before the visit or no show: cost of 100%.
3.- There shall be no refund for services that you have not used voluntarily during the course of the trip or tour.
4.- In case of hiring any of our trips in private, the User must pay 30% of the total amount in advance to book the day. The rest 70% must be paid one week before the trip. None of the amounts will be refundable in any case.
5.- Under any circumstances tickets for monuments already issued by the company will not be refunded.

If you want to inform us about any booking modifications please contact us on info@oletrips.es or calling 0034 616598515.

VALID FROM 15th SEPTEMBER 2018

If your holidays have been cancelled because of COVID-19, we will make a 100% refund of your booking or issue a voucher so that you can enjoy a tour with us in the future.

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, haga click en el enlace para mayor información.

Este sitio web cuenta con un plan de contigencia propio contra la COVID-19 para garantizar tu seguridad y la de todos los viajeros. Haz click aquí para conocerlo. ACEPTAR

Aviso de cookies
Reserva Ahora