Contingency Plan COVID-19
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR USERS
Due to the current situation we are experiencing caused by the world health crisis by COVID-19, we have established a Contingency Plan adapting our tours and experiences for your greater security.
This Contingency Plan is based on the report of guidelines and recommendations prepared by the Ministry of Health of the Government of Spain to reduce the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus focused on active tourism and ecotourism.
1. SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
1.1. Before the activity
– By hiring our services, you accept that you agree with our health and safety measures and undertake to comply with them at all times to ensure the safety of our employees, other customers and yourself.
– We are in constant coordination with our service providers (restaurants, wineries, cooperatives, etc.) to avoid agglomerations, for a safe and orderly use of the spaces we visit.
– We promote the telematic management of the reservation through our web page, payment and customer service through the use of e-mail and other means of communication.
1.2. During the development of the activity
– Before getting into our van, the vehicle used to carry out our tours and activities, our driver-guide will provide you with hydroalcoholic gel and will remind you the mandatory use of the mask, as well as providing you with one in case you do not have any.
– You must respect at all times the indications of our driver-guide, not only during the transfer to the activity, but also during the whole development of it. The minimum safety distance of 2 meters must be respected during the development of the activity.
2. CLEANING AND DISINFECTION REQUIREMENTS
2.1 Cleaning plan
We have adapted our cleaning and disinfection plan to the current situation:
– Daily external cleaning of our van.
– Disinfection of the interior of the vehicle with an ozone generating machine to reduce the risk of infection to a minimum and to eliminate pathogens such as mites, pollen or other substances. The ozone is distributed throughout the vehicle for 5 minutes and left to act for 20, then going to its subsequent ventilation for 30 minutes.
– Cleaning and disinfection of the vehicle after each tour/experience with disinfectants authorised by the Ministry of Health: surfaces such as dashboard, armrests, grab handles or handles with Sanytol Multipurpose; seats, seat belts and other textiles with Sanytol textile fabric disinfectant.
– Cleaning products: we use disinfectant products with virucidal activity that are on the market and have been authorised and registered by the Ministry of Health.
The client is committed to follow the guidelines indicated by the driver-guide at all times and, in case of not following them, the driver-guide reserves the right to cancel the activity without refund, if he considers his own or other clients’ safety in danger.
If your holidays have been cancelled because of COVID-19, we will make a refund 100% of your booking or issue a voucher so that you can enjoy a tour with us in the future.