DEAL OF THE MONTH
Setenil de las Bodegas & Zahara de la Sierra
On November 17th we’ll go to… Setenil de las Bodegas and Zahara de la Sierra!
Undoubtedly, two of the most GORGEOUS villages in the province of Cadiz. Surely you have heard of Setenil de las Bodegas thanks to its unique architecture, as many of its houses have been “built” under a rock overhang that make it one of the most original and most beautiful villages to see in Spain. We will do a guided tour in its most famous streets and we will have time to marvel at its curious architecture. We will also visit Zahara de la Sierra, located in the natural park Sierra de Grazalema and also with a very unique location, along a hillside. Come with us and enjoy a day exploring our neighboring province of Cadiz and these two jewels!
Remember that this is a ticket for a BIG GROUP trip.
+ management fee
- Round trip bus from Nerja, Torrox-Costa and Algarrobo-Costa (please ask por another pick-up points)
- Official guide (English and German)
- Guided visits in Setenil de las Bodegas
- Free time in each village
- Basic travel insurance
- Any other service not specified in the program
08:00: Pick up in Nerrja Bus Station
08:15: Pick up in Torrox-Costa Bus Station
08:25: Pick up in Algarrobo-Costa
- A minimum of 25 participants is required to guarantee the excursion.
Some pieces of advice…
Here’s some pieces of advice to get the most of your activity:
- Bring comfortable clothing and shoes. Even though we will visit two small villages, you will probably walk a lot, so it’s always best to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it.
- Bring a small snack and a water bottle along with you.
- Make sure to use sunscreen. It is very important to protect yourself from the sun.