Frigiliana and El Acebuchal
Surely one of the reasons why you have come to la Axarquia is to visit one of its most known villages: Frigiliana, which has been considered several times as one of the most beautiful villages in Spain. We provide you the opportunity to visit ‘the city of the three cultures’ and its beautiful streets in this tour, which will allow you to get to know the history of the Moors on the mountains in la Axarquia. After the tour you will enjoy some free time to discover the beauty and magical corners of Frigiliana at your own path. Lastly, we will drive you to El Acebuchal, an old village abandoned after the Spanish Civil War located in the mountains with a very interesting past, which has been completely restored and where one of the most famed restaurants in the area is located. There we will have the pleasure of enjoying a menu made of local products and after lunch we will take you back to your lodging in la Axarquia.
Remember that we only travel in small groups: seats are limited!
- Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Small group of minimum 2 people and a maximum of 8.
- Official guide (who also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
- Guided visit to Frigiliana and free time.
- Guided visit to El Acebuchal.
- Lunch: menu (drink not included; please let us know if you have any special request or allergies).
Tour available on Wednesdays
(other days under petition: ask us!)
from 9 am to 3.00 pm (6 hours)
Book now! Let us know where you are staying and we will inform you about the pick-up time the day before of the tour.
Some pieces of advice…
Here’s some pieces of advice to get the most of your activity:
- Bring comfortable shoes.
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it.
- Bring a water bottle along with you.
- If you come in hot months make sure to use sunscreen. Most of our trips outdoors, so it is very important to protect yourself from the sun.