Goat keeper for one day
Live a unique experience with Oletrips. Would you like to go depth into the rural world, to contemplate the Mediterranean landscape and go for a walk with one of the most characteristic animals in Malaga? This is your tour, then! We will pick you up and drive you through the mountains of la Axarquía. This landscape is completely different from the one in the Costa del Sol but we are sure that will fascinate you as well. Once we get to an Andalusian cortijo (country house), we will meet Antonio and his goats, with which we will walk through paths and cliffs, which is why this experience is recommended for those who are used to go for long walks. During this walk you will have the opportunity to get to know a bit more about the life of a goat keeper in Malaga and the characteristic nature of the area. Optionally and to finish this experience we will drive you to one of the best restaurants in the area to enjoy a delicious dinner made with local products. Malaga is so much more than beaches! Discover the charm of our rural world and learn with us about our traditions and customs.
- Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Guide (who also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
- Walk on the countryside with a flock of goats.
- Goat cheese tasting.
Tour available only under petition.
Tour duration: 6 hours approximately. The start hour will depend on the season.
Book now! Fill the following form with all your information and will contact you as soon as possible to confirm the reservation.
From 4 to 5 people: 50€ per person
From 6 to 8 people: 40€ per person
Dinner (1 drink included) in a prestigious restaurant after the experience: 20,-€ per person.
Some pieces of advice…
Here’s some pieces of advice to get the most of your activity:
- Bring comfortable shoes.
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it.
- Bring a water bottle along with you.
- If you come in hot months make sure to use sunscreen. Most of our trips are outdoors, so it is very important to protect yourself from the sun.