Sun, beach, sea, history and… boat trip! Enjoy a boat trip along the Costa del Sol. From the Sea you will have amazing views of all the coast villages and the mountains of Málaga. With our guide you will learn about the history of this area and see wonderful natural spots. Who knows, you could even spot some dolphins and mussel-beds! Relax yourself and enjoy the nice weather in this 2 hours boat trip. After the boat trip we will take you to a restaurant to enjoy one of the most traditional dishes in Malaga and the Costa del Sol, the fried fish or “pescaito frito” is one of the most delicious dishes in our area. This restaurant is close to the most important port of the province of Málaga and you will taste the very fresh fish of the bay of Caleta de Vélez. We will also visit the Sugar Cane Museum (Museo de la Caña de Azúcar) in Torre del Mar, where you will discover how important this plant was for the industry of the area during the XIX and XX century. Enjoy your life, enjoy the Mediterranean Sea. We guarantee you an unforgettable day on the sea gazing at the Costa del Sol.
Remember that we only travel in small groups: seats are limited!
+ management fee
- Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Small group of minimum 2 people and a maximum of 8.
- Official guide (who also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
- Two-hours boat trip + 1 drink. Don’t forget to bring your swimsuits if you want to take a swim on the sea!
- Lunch: pescaíto frito dish to share between two and espetos (typical grill sardins); drink not included (please let us know if you have any special request or allergies).
- Guided visit to the Sugar Cane Museum in Torre del Mar.
Tour available on Fridays
Avaliable from the 1st of June until the 30th of September
Tour duration: from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm (6 hours)
Book now! Let us know where you are staying and we will inform you about the pick-up time the day before of the tour.