Mudejar and White Villages Tour
Would you like to go in-depth into the most authentic and pure Andalusia? You cannot miss this route so rich in history and charming villages. We will climb the mountains through a curvy road but with a view so breathtaking that will take all of your problems away. Small white typical Arabic villages that seems like they have been caught in time are waiting for you. Quietness, beauty, history… A unique combination to enjoy the Mudejar architecture along with its turrets, bell towers and sinuous streets. You will enjoy a delicious lunch made with local products on the last village we will visit, where also you will get the chance to walk through the narrowest street in Andalusia.
If you are interested in the history of Andalusia and its Arabic past do not miss the opportunity to join us. We can assure you will enjoy a wonderful and interesting day.
Remember that we only travel in small groups: seats are limited!
- Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Small group of minimum 2 people and a maximum of 8.
- Official guide (who also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
- Guided visit to 5 beautiful white villages on the mountains
- Lunch: menu + 1 drink per person (please let us know if you have any special request or allergies).
Tour available on Mondays
(other days under petition: ask us!)
from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (8 hours)
Book now! Let us know where you are staying and we will inform you about the pick-up time the day before of the tour.
Some pieces of advice…
Here’s some pieces of advice to get the most of your activity:
- Bring comfortable shoes.
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it.
- Bring a water bottle along with you.
- If you come in hot months make sure to use sunscreen. Most of our trips are outdoors, so it is very important to protect yourself from the sun.