Trip to the Alpujarras in Granada
Discover with us the Alpujarra in the province of Granada, a particular valley located at the foot of Sierra Nevada dotted with white villages with flat roofs made of earth and their farmland more than 2000 meters above sea level. You will realize that this is a unique place worth visiting! We will pick you up at your accommodation and drive along the Autovía del Mediterráneo motorway to the foot of the Sierra Nevada, where you will realize how drastically the landscape changes in just a few hours by car. First, we will head to Lanjarón, famous for its medicinal waters, where you will enjoy some free time to discover it at your own pace. After the visit, we will continue our way to discover three others beautiful Alpujarran villages: Capileira, Bubión and Pampaneira. These three small villages have the typical charm of the Arab white villages. You will get lost in their streets and you will be able to visit their small craft shops, famous for their jarapas. We will also enjoy a lunch based on typical dishes of this region. We will return to your accommodation after a day full of surprises and enchanted by the landscape we have enjoyed.
Remember that we only travel in small groups: seats are limited!
- Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Small group of minimum 2 people and a maximum of 8.
- Official guide (who also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
- Visit to Langarón and free time.
- Visit to Capileira, Bubión and Campaneira and free time in each village.
Tour available from Monday to Friday, under petition
Duration of the tour
from 9 am to 6 pm (9 hours)
Book now! Let us know where you are staying and we will inform you about the pick-up time the day before of the tour.
Some pieces of advice…
Here’s some pieces of advice to get the most of your activity:
- Bring comfortable shoes.
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it.
- Bring a water bottle along with you.
- If you come in hot months make sure to use sunscreen. Most of our trips are outdoors, so it is very important to protect yourself from the sun.