Trip to Antequera, El Torcal and the Dolmens
Come with us to discover the heart of Andalusia: Antequera. This monumental city has always enjoyed a great historical importance due to its unbeatable geographical location. We will pick you up at your accommodation and begin our journey in El Torcal, a natural site declared World Heritage by UNESCO, where you will marvel at its impressive karstic landscape, in which the passage of time and nature have shaped a landscape that will leave you breathless. Afterwards we will go to the city of Antequera, where we will visit its impressive Alcazaba that dominates the city. Then we will go to the centre of Antequera, which has outstanding palaces, convents and monasteries. You will understand why Antequera is known as the city of churches. In the centre you will have free time for lunch, our guide will take you to the best place to taste the delicious Antequera dishes, such as the porra antequerana. Once we have finished the visit to the Dolmens, we will return home after a day in which we have managed to fall in love a little more with Andalusia.
Remember that we only travel in small groups: seats are limited!
+ management fee
- Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Small group of minimum 2 people and a maximum of 8.
- Official guide (who also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
- Visit to El Torcal de Antequera.
- Entrance and visit to the Alcazaba.
- Entrance and visit to the Dolmens.
- Visit to Antequera.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant in Antequera.
Tour available on Thursdays
from 9 am 6.30 pm (9,5 hours)
Book now! Let us know where you are staying and we will inform you about the pick-up time the day before of the tour.
Some pieces of advice…
Here’s some pieces of advice to get the most of your activity:
- Bring comfortable shoes.
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it.
- Bring a water bottle along with you.
- If you come in hot months make sure to use sunscreen. Most of our trips are outdoors, so it is very important to protect yourself from the sun.