Granada Nasrid Tour
Discover the magnificence of the city of Granada with us. We will pick you up at your accommodation in our Mercedes Vito and take you to the centre of Granada, capital of the ancient Nasrid Kingdom, where you will have free time to enjoy this beautiful city at your own pace. Our guide will tell you which are the points of interest in this city, such as the Gran Via, the Arco de Elvira (Arch of Elvira), the Cathedral of Granada, the Alcaicería or the Royal Chapel, mausoleum of the Catholic Monarchs. Then we will drive in our van to the Albayzin, a neighbourhood declared a World Heritage Site, where we will enjoy lunch in one of the best tapas bars in the city. You will understand why Granada is known worldwide for its tapas. Once lunch is over, you will enjoy a guided tour of this neighborhood with our official guide, who will discover the Islamic past of this city in which buildings of other architectural styles are mixed. We will get lost in the streets of this neighborhood, full of Carmens, hidden gardens inside the houses of Granada. We assure you that you will come back in love with this city.
Remember that we only travel in small groups: seats are limited!
- Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Small group of minimum 2 people and a maximum of 8.
- Official guide (who also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
- Free time in the centre of Granada.
- Guided visit in el Albayzin neighbourhood.
- Tapas lunch in one of the best tapas bar in Granada.
Tour available from Monday to Friday, under petition
from 9 am to 6 pm (9 hours)
Book now! Let us know where you are staying and we will inform you about the pick-up time the day before of the tour.
Some pieces of advice…
Here’s some pieces of advice to get the most of your activity:
- Bring comfortable shoes.
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it.
- Bring a water bottle along with you.
- If you come in hot months make sure to use sunscreen. Most of our trips are outdoors, so it is very important to protect yourself from the sun.