Discover the magnificence of the city of Granada with us in a different way. La Alhambra is, with no doubt, one of the most unique monuments in the world and should be on your list when traveling to Andalusia. We propose you a different trip to discover not only the Alhambra, but also one of the oldest and most beautiful neighborhoods in Granada, called El Albayzín. We will pick you up at your accommodation in our Mercedes Vito and take you to Granada, capital of the ancient Nasrid Kingdom, where we will take you first to the Alhambra to discover it together. Our guide will help you to understand the importance of this building throughout centuries and its incredible beauty, captured on every decorative motive, gardens and patios. Then we will drive in our van to the Albayzin, a neighborhood declared a World Heritage Site, where we will enjoy lunch in one of the best tapas bars in the city. You will understand why Granada is known worldwide for its tapas. Once lunch is over, you will enjoy a guided tour of this neighborhood with our official guide, who will discover the Islamic past of this city in which buildings of other architectural styles are mixed. We will get lost in the streets of this neighborhood, full of Carmens, hidden gardens inside the houses of Granada. We assure you that you will come back in love with this city.
Remember that we only travel in small groups: seats are limited! Tickets to the Alhambra are very limited, so be sure to make your booking ahead of time!
- Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Small group of minimum 2 people and a maximum of 8.
- Official guide (who also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
- Tickets to the Alhambra (we recommend to book this tour two months in advance as tickets to Alhambra sells out very fast!).
- Guided, semi private visit in the Alhambra (max. 8 participants).
- Guided visit in el Albayzin neighbourhood.
- Tapas lunch in one of the best tapas bar in Granada.
Tour available on Wednesdays. Other days under petition.
from 9 am to 6 pm (9 hours)
Book now! Let us know where you are staying and we will inform you about the pick-up time the day before of the tour.
Some pieces of advice…
Here’s some pieces of advice to get the most of your activity:
- Bring comfortable shoes.
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it.
- Bring a water bottle along with you.
- If you come in hot months make sure to use sunscreen. Most of our trips are outdoors, so it is very important to protect yourself from the sun.