Live Flamenco from the Inside!
Enjoy an authentic and unique flamenco show surrounded by locals. We invite you to enjoy a show with well-known flamenco artists and in the oldest Flamenco Peña (club) in la Axarquia. Flamenco is considered Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO, so take the chance to get to know it first hand! Firstly we will visit a flamenco drum box (cajón flamenco) artisan studio in Torrox, where you will learn how these instruments are made from scratch and you will also have the opportunity to learn how to play it with a professional flamenco box drum player. Afterwards we will drive you to Vélez-Málaga, where we will enjoy a delicious tapas dinner in a famous restaurant frequented by locals. Lastly we will enjoy with the best flamenco show in the area. You will get to feel and understand flamenco with the great show ‘Flamenco Abierto’. We guarantee you an unforgettable evening learning and enjoying flamenco plus a delicious dinner.
Remember that we only travel in small groups: seats are limited!
- Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Small group of minimum 2 people and a maximum of 8
- Official guide (who also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
- Visit to a flamenco drum box artisan studio in Torrox.
- Dinner consisting of 2 drinks and 4 tapas in a local restaurant in Vélez-Málaga (please let us know if you have any special request or allergies).
- Flamenco show in an authentic local environment.
Tour available on Fridays
from 6.30 pm to 00.30 am (6 hours)
Book now! Let us know where you are staying and we will inform you about the pick-up time the day before of the tour.