Discover Ronda and the stunning white village of Setenil de las Bodegas
Come with us to discover two beautiful villages in inland Andalusia: Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas. Ronda is known for its breathtaking views from its Puente Nuevo and its Plaza de Toros, one of the oldest in Spain. In addition, Setenil de las Bodegas, located in the Cadiz mountains, hides a wonderful secret: many of its houses are built directly on a rock ledge, making it one of the most beautiful and original villages in Spain. We will pick you up in our Mercedes Vito and take you first to Setenil de las Bodegas, and along the way you will begin to sense the difference in landscape between the coast and the interior of the province of Malaga. You will be impressed by its houses built on the rock and you will fall in love with its narrow streets and its beautiful old town. There we will make a guided visit in which we will discover the history of this pretty town and its most picturesque corners. In addition, you will have the opportunity to buy delicious local products. After the visit to Setenil we will take you to the beautiful Ronda. There you will enjoy a great guided tour, in which you will discover all the points of interest in the city of Ronda. We will take a stroll through the Alameda Gardens and the Balcones del Tajo; we will pass by the Plaza Monumental de Toros (Ronda’s bullring), which we can visit if you wish; we will cross Puente Nuevo, where you will marvel at its impressive views; we will visit the Medina, where we will get lost in its narrow streets and squares, and we will discover a 19th century Palace House; we will also walk through the heart of the old part of Ronda: the Plaza Duquesa de Parcent, a square where we will admire the Church of Santa María la Mayor and its Town Hall. We will also have the opportunity to visit the Museo del Vino de Ronda, a wine museum where we will be able to taste a great variety of wines from the area. Once our visit is over, we will recommend the best places to taste the delicious local gastronomy. We will return you home after this beautiful day in which you will have discovered part of the history of Andalusia. A day not to forget!
Remember that we only travel in small groups: seats are limited!
- Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Small group of minimum 2 people and a maximum of 8.
- Official guide (who also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
- Guided visit in Setenil de las Bodegas.
- Guided visit in Ronda.
- Visit to the Ronda bullring (Plaza de Toros de Ronda).
- Visit to the Church of Santa María la Mayor.
- Visit to the museum of wine of Ronda (Museo del Vino de Ronda) with wine tasting included.
Tour available on Fridays
from 8 am to 6 pm (10 hours)
Book now! Let us know where you are staying and we will inform you about the pick-up time the day before of the tour.
Some pieces of advice…
Here’s some pieces of advice to get the most of your activity:
- Bring comfortable shoes.
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it.
- Bring a water bottle along with you.
- If you come in hot months make sure to use sunscreen. Most of our trips are outdoors, so it is very important to protect yourself from the sun.