Semi Private Tour to Mijas and Marbella
Come with us to discover the beautiful historic centres of Mijas and Marbella, two of the most important cities on the Costa del Sol. We will pick you up at your accommodation and take you along the coast motorway – with unbeatable views – to the village of Mijas. This village still preserves its essence in its historic centre, formed by narrow, white streets and beautifully decorated with colourful flowerpots. We will take a guided walk through its streets, and then you will have free time to discover them for yourself or have a coffee in the town square. Then we will head to Marbella, famous for being one of the most luxurious cities in the world. However, Marbella is much more than that and we will discover it by taking a guided walk through its historic centre, where the charm of its streets will remind you of a typical Andalusian village. There we will have free time to have lunch and stroll through its streets. We will return to your accommodation after a day full of contrasts, in which the luxury of Marbella blends with the beauty of the essence of the typical Andalusian villages.
Remember that we only travel in small groups: seats are limited!
- Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Small group of minimum 2 people and a maximum of 8.
- Official guide (who also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
- Guided visit in Mijas and free time.
- Guided visit in Marbella and free time.
Tour available on Mondays
from 9 am to 5.00 pm (8 hours)
Book now! Let us know where you are staying and we will inform you about the pick-up time the day before of the tour.
Some pieces of advice…
Here’s some pieces of advice to get the most of your activity:
- Bring comfortable shoes.
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it.
- Bring a water bottle along with you.
- If you come in hot months make sure to use sunscreen. Most of our trips are outdoors, so it is very important to protect yourself from the sun.