Sun and Wine Route
Sun and Wine, what a combination! You will probably have heard about the beaches in Torrox but its historic centre full of flowers and Moorish architecture is worth a visit. This is precisely the reason why this village, known to have “The Best Climate in Europe”, will be our first stop. We will take a guided tour on its historic streets. After this visit we will drive you to beautiful Cómpeta, where we will take you on a tour guide into its Moorish, decorated streets. Cómpeta is known in all the region to produce the best wines, so visiting a wine cellar with a wine-tasting is a must. In fact, one of those muscatel wines that you will taste in this wine cellar was served on the wedding of King Felipe IV and Queen Letizia. Our last stop will be Sayalonga, where you will enjoy an Andalusian lunch made with local products and a glass of wine. To finish this lovely tour, we will take a walk through the village before taking you back to your accommodation.
Remember that we only travel in small groups: seats are limited!
+ management fee
- Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Small group of minimum 2 people and a maximum of 8.
- Official guide (who also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
- Guided tour in Torrox.
- Visit to a wine cellar in Cómpeta (wine-tasting included).
- Guided tour in Cómpeta.
- Lunch: menu + 1 drink per person (please let us know if you have any special request or allergies).
Available from the 15th of October to the 15th of August
from 9 am to 4 pm (7 hours)
Book now! Let us know where you are staying and we will inform you about the pick-up time the day before of the tour.
Some pieces of advice…
Here’s some pieces of advice to get the most of your activity:
- Bring comfortable shoes.
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it.
- Bring a water bottle along with you.
- If you come in hot months make sure to use sunscreen. Most of our trips outdoors, so it is very important to protect yourself from the sun.