Califal Cordoba Tour
Discover with us the city of Códoba, one of the jewels of Andalusia, and all its cultural and historical legacy. Cordoba is the Spanish city with the most World Heritage declarations and we guarantee that you will be amazed by its beauty. We will pick you up in our Mercedes Vito and travel through the heart of Andalusia to this beautiful city, while we explain the historical context of this city that became the center of the world. Once there, we will go to its historic center, where we will first visit the Mosque-Cathedral, declared a World Heritage Site. You will marvel at the peace of this building, with its endless row of arches and marvelous golden mosaics. Then we will head to the Jewish quarter. The Jewish quarter itself is another monument, as its narrow white streets transport us to an Arab and Jewish past. We will also take you to one of the famous typical Andalusian courtyards of Cordoba. We will have lunch in one of the restaurants in the center of this city, where you will be delighted with its most typical dishes, such as salmorejo and flamenquín. After a delicious lunch, we will return to your accommodation after a wonderful day knowing the history of Al-Andalus and visiting beautiful places.
Remember that we only travel in small groups: seats are limited!
+ management fee
- Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Small group of minimum 2 people and a maximum of 8.
- Official guide (who also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
- Guided visit in Córdoba.
- Non-guided visit in the Mosque-Cathedral.
- Ticket entrance to the Mosque-Cathedral.
Duration of the tour: 7 hours
from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm (9 hours)
- Guided visit in the Mosque of Córdoba = 15€ per person.
Book now! Let us know where you are staying and we will inform you about the pick-up time the day before of the tour.
Some pieces of advice…
Here’s some pieces of advice to get the most of your activity:
- Bring comfortable shoes.
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it.
- Bring a water bottle along with you.
- If you come in hot months make sure to use sunscreen. Most of our trips are outdoors, so it is very important to protect yourself from the sun.